Viva La Vulva is a movement created and organized by Internal Medicine physician, Dr. Cara Quant who noticed how men’s sexual issues are regularly discussed in the medical community, but women’s sexual health issues are often overlooked. “So many things can affect a woman’s sexual health throughout her life such as sexual abuse, pregnancy, stress, menopause, cultural ideals and often times the pain or lack of desire that happens as a result of these life events are not addressed.” says Dr. Quant. “Education is the key to overcoming.” She understands that the language of art can be used for education and as a means of healing. She brought together a diverse team of people with a shared vision to bring the idea of Viva La Vulva into reality.
- Host: Gregory Bordelon
- Featuring: Cara Quant & Alex Powers
- Creative Director: Farida Amar
- Art Director: Milana Burdette
- Makeup Artist: Riley Figueroa
- Creative Assistant: Andru Perez
- Production Assist: Colette von